Sunday 5 June 2016


First things first; this is me. I like this picture, because it pretty well encapsulates most of what you can expect from this blog; a lot of flower crowns, moody colours, rose motifs, dark lipsticks and photos of me, because I recently got on the selfie bandwagon (due to some pretty unorthodox reasons), punched out the driver and now I've got the reins and I'm taking this rickety bitch straight to Disneyland.

If these aren't things you enjoy, it might be time to move on. There's a whole, wide internet out there, doubtless full of stimuli and people that will suit you better. I wish you well on your journey, oh wayfarer!
If this looks good to you, then come right in and pull up a piece of floorboard.
We're going to have fun.

Acknowledgements for the initiation of this blog must go to the following:
Amanda "Oh, Just Get A Beauty Blog, Already!" Ryan
Penny "You Know, You Really Should Blog" Sullivan
Miriam "I'd Read It" Hurst
Kristine "I Support This!" Hertel
and far too many other girlfriends who have lovingly noodled me about it over the years to name.
I suspect they're just trying to improve the quality of nonsense I post on Facebook. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. "because I recently got on the selfie bandwagon (due to some pretty unorthodox reasons), punched out the driver and now I've got the reins and I'm taking this rickety bitch straight to Disneyland."

    I am absolutely going to find a way to use this phrase :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, take it, it's yours. ;-)

    P.

    ReplyDelete